SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2020 will bring together 600+ live and online participants to discuss current and future projects in the Russian Far East, and the very latest industry dynamics.
The event is now long-established as an unmissable, ESSENTIAL gathering in the calendar for Russia’s senior oil & gas executives.
We are all tackling the unprecedented consequences of the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on our workplaces, communications and our lifestyles in general.
However, the value of face-to-face events has never been more apparent, and we will be doing everything possible to enable you to feel secure and confident when joining Sakhalin Oil & Gas 2020.
1. For those attending SOGC 2020 in person, we will ensure gold-standard ‘ASC-Secure’ safety and hygiene measures at the event. For full details, view our COVID-19 POLICY
2. For those unable to travel to Sakhalin or to join the conference in person, we are offering the opportunity to join virtually through our new hybrid event platform. For more details, view VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE at SOGC 2020
• 3 Networking Evening Receptions, including the Sakhalin Governor’s Gala Evening Reception
• 600+ senior industry professionals from across Russia and abroad, all involved, both live and online, at the same time
• 120+ individual 1-to-1 Meetings with Project Operators
• 4 “Ask the Expert” Themed Round Tables
• Exclusive Online Networking Platform
SAKHALIN OIL & GAS 2019 was, once again, a
resounding success, bringing together well over 600
participants to discuss current and future projects and
the very latest industry dynamics. The event is now long-established as an unmissable, ESSENTIAL gathering in
the calendar for Russia’s senior oil & gas executives.